What apps were being reviewed? I don't see any mentioned in this thread. How do you know they can't be made accessible or weren't intended to be accessible?

Are you saying that it's OK for a developer to be able to reject any review they want because the app wasn't meant to be accessible?

I think the Apple guidelines for inclusion in the App Store mention accessibility, so I think it's perfectly acceptable to give a negative review of an app based on it's lack of accessibility. It's also a slippery slope when people start to claim that a certain type of app or technology can't be made accessible. How many people thought a touch screen based technology could be made accessible ten years ago?

I also don't think a negative review by a blind person because an app is not accessible will spell the demise of an app in the App Store. There are just too few blind users, and sighted users aren't going to avoid an app because it isn't accessible. It will serve to notify other blind users that the app is not worth downloading or purchasing because it isn't accessible.