From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Desi Noller
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 12:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Typing On The iPhone's OnScreen Keyboard

Hi Everyone,

I was recently having a discussion with a friend about how to type on the
on-screen keyboard of the iPhone.  Personally, I don't particularly like to
use a special program for this like, for instance, mBraill or Fleksy.  I
just want to use the regular keyboard.  Dictation can be useful, but of
course, sometimes, it's just nice to be able to type something relatively
privately.  I have built up some speed over the past 3 years, but I would
like to get faster.  I generally hold my phone in my left hand, and use my
right index finger to type, anchoring my thumb down where the connector is
at the bottom of the phone.  I'm interested to know how others who type
using the regular on-screen keyboard, enter your text.  I do happen to use
Touch Typing mode, but I would also be interested in what typing mode you
use.  And, does anyone else besides me just use the regular on-screen
keyboard for their typing needs?

Thanks!

Desi