Hello, Anna,

I never bother any such but always use computer Braille in 8 dot mode, since it works best in many applications. I have no reason to bother using grade II. That is it.

Todd

----- Original Message -----
From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadres...@att.net
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 11:19:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Accessibility Features in iOS8

Hi,

My passcode is letters, so I can have Grade 2 on. If your
passcode is numbers, you would need to type them in Grade 2 if contracted braille is on, computer braille if Contracted braille is off and 8-dot mode is on, or Grade 1 if Contracted braille is off and 8-dot mode is off.

Best,
Anna

On Jun 3, 2014, at 10:59 AM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4...@icloud.com>