Brilliant,
I have only just noticed, after the prompt in this message, that I could have
British English marked twice in the rotor one is the default language and one
is simply British English. Now, I can choose if I want to have everything
spoken naturally in its original language or, which sometimes I do prefer, have
Daniel speak in execrible  Italian/German ETC.

Thanks for the heads up on this!
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone