I think I can see the iPhone not being for every blind person, those of us
on this list, naturally use one or another I-device so we all feel it is
relatively easy but an older blind  person who may not orient well to touch,
may be slow in picking things up ... may not be a good candidate.

Some here would say I am not a good candidate at this moment.  My husband
passed last Friday and since them things I could do either take me a while
to figure out or I don't do them.  Anyone want to assist me in how to make a
contact from a text message?  I accidently unsubscribed  from this list,
took me two days to figure out how to get back, and had it not been for
Anna's latest book on the iPhone, I probably would not be here now, however,
my phone used to get all the mail from this list and right now I can't even
begin to get my head around how to get it back that way.  I keep having
these blond days lately.  It seems to happen when I know we have a lot of
batteries and can't find them, then out of the blue I know exactly where
they are and by the time I get there I wonder what I am looking for.

I do have a couple of messages with info I would like to put into a contact,
not mail but text messages and for the life of me I can't copy so can't
paste this week, although a month ago I could have.

Sorry if I strayed from the topic, any help appreciated, however.

Rose Combs

roseco...@q.com