in this case what I am trying to remove are photos

Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 19:24
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: music on the IPhone

Ray,

As for the file that wasn't found, try playing it in iTunes in the music
library. It's possible that
maybe something was changed in the name or the location of that song. As I said
before, the song
listings in iTunes are basically like shortcuts which point to the actual song.
If you change the
song's name or its location the link gets broken, iTunes will indicate this and
Jaws will read
something like "Invalid". You would have to go to "Add File to Library" in the
File menu, find that
file by browsing to the folder where it is located and add it again to the
library.

As for removing content, what is it you want to remove? Is it music? If so you
might be best off by
unchecking "Sync Music" and then press Apply or Sync and remove all music. Then
check on your iPhone
under Settings, General, About to see if any music is left, if so you can
delete it there.
Once your phone is cleared check the "Sync Music" again, then check "Synce
selected playlists,
artists and genres" and reslect all the music you want and resync it.