From: "Alex Hall" <mehg...@icloud.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: Tired of quality decline and considering switching to Droid

Did you read the article I sent? The potential is there, and a simple
re-compile of processor-heavy apps took advantage of that potential. If you
want blind-specific examples, what about the power of the audio processing?
Or the 5S camera, which relies on the 64-bit processor to do advanced,
real-time photo processing? That's directly tied to OCR and object
detection. What about the heat output and power input improvements, which
affect everyone? Disagree if you want, but at least do the research first.