Is it only for use with Bluetooth Keyboard? and in English? or does it allow use in Spanish texts and the like?

El 04/07/2014 02:19 p.m., Sieghard Weitzel escribió:
Hello,

After answering David's question about AccessNote and whether it was free
for a limited time or whether it was now just a free app I realized this
would be better in a new thread with appropriate subject. I am therefore
reposting my message and to summarize, yes, AccessNote has become a free
app.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 12:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: looking ForAn App For App Deals

Hi David,

Yes, Access Note, which used to be $19.99, is now free. In an article on the
AFB website it says the following:

The American Foundation for the Blind Offers New and Expanded Free Apps to
Help People with Vision Loss
New York (June 25, 2014

The American Foundation for the Blind (AFB) today launched the all-new
CareerConnect AppT, a tool for professionals, job seekers, parents and
youth, and announced that AccessNoteR, a specialized notetaker for people
who are visually impaired, will soon be available for use on Android
devices. Thanks to generous support from funders, AFB is making AccessNote
(formerly $19.99 in the Apple App Store) available free of charge.

Based on AFB's popular CareerConnectR web program, the CareerConnect app is
designed to be used on the go for job search tips, quick lesson ideas, and
career advice. Key features include the CareerConnect blog tab, providing
current info about navigating the employment process; transition-related
lesson plans grouped by topic; and Our Stories, packed with informative
personal stories from people who are blind or visually impaired and
successfully employed in various fields.

AccessNote, originally released in 2013 for use with iOS devices, is the
first notetaking app developed and designed specifically for users with
vision loss. AccessNote has been lauded for its user-friendly features such
as easy text navigation, DropBox integration, compatibility with Bluetooth
keyboards and wireless braille displays, and its powerful search function.

"We're always looking for ways to expand access to technology for people who
are blind or visually impaired," said Carl R. Augusto, AFB president and
CEO. "Based on the popularity of the CareerConnect website and the original
version of AccessNote we realized it was crucial to further develop these
programs and offer them for free to a wider audience."

The CareerConnect app is available for download for iOS, and AFB will be
adding new features through the coming year. AccessNote will be available
for download for iOS and Android.

The link to the article is:
http://www.afb.org/info/about-us/press-room/afb-offers-new-and-expanded-free
-apps-to-help-people-with-vision-loss/125

Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México
http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!