Have you tried tapping on iPad apps button and then tap iPhone apps button in the pop-up that appears?

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 04/07/2014 21:44, Alan Paganelli wrote:
I tried searching for it on my iPad but it isn't coming up.  Maybe it's
for iPhone only?

Regards,

Alan

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being
ridiculous - everyone
hasn't met me yet.

Please click on:

HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on
my website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Annie Skov Nielsen"
<annieskovniel...@gmail.com>