Tap Tap See offers a small number of pictures for free.

Andy

From: Alex Hall
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 12:20 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: KNFB Reader App
Regarding a free trial or lite version, here's a concerning tweet KNFB just
sent out:
Folks interested in iOS app trials should bring the complaints directly to
Apple. The iTunes app store has no mechanism for supporting this.

Of course, that isn't technically true. They could offer a free app with an
in-app purchase to unlock the full feature set, or they could offer a free app
that is restricted as well as the full-priced (and full-featured) app. There is
no trial mechanism, true, but there are ways around it that other apps use.
MBraille uses in-app purchases, for example, while Voice Dream takes the
two-app approach. Had I not been able to test them, especially Mbraille, I
probably would not have bought them.