From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 8:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Deleting an unsent message- how to do it?

This seems kind of strange. You wouldn't be reading a message you are going
to send so ordinarily an unsent message should have a cancel button and
should not be classified as an unread message since you wouldn't be
receiving it and wouldn't be reading it yourself. If this was a reply to a
message sent to you, you could just delete the conversation. But this whole
situation doesn't quite sound right.

--

Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.

I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper thrown in the trash!

Then God gave me a new heart and life:

His joy for my despairing tears!

And now, every day:

"This I call to mind, and therefore I have hope:

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;

his mercies never come to an end;

they are new every morning;

great is your faithfulness."

(Lamentations 3:21-23 ESV)