Hi Jenny and all, just to let you all know when I played the ring tones in the
1500 ring tones Unlimited app, you don't have to hit any close buttons or
download buttons. You just can go from one to the other select them and play
them. They will automatically play. God bless, Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone