From: "Krister Ekstrom" <kris...@kristersplace.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 11:01 AM
Subject: This might seem like a strange question about ipad mini vs iphone

Hi everyone. Long ago i had an IPad first generation and even an IPad 2nd
generation but we never became friends. Every time i tried to do a swiping
gesture, the ipad thought i wanted to go down a row or something. Now i’m
not good at going in totally streight lines so that may likely have caused
this issue, so i sold the pads. Now however i’m thinking of getting myself
one of these Mini retina thingimajigs, but i’m also thinking why would i
want an ipad in the first place, so that’s the question i ask you. What if
anything do you iphone and ipad owners use one device for and not the other?
What works better on a pad then on a phone or vice versa? Is a Mini really
easier to navigate than an Air or the like?
Thanks for any answer.
/Krister