From: "Ron Pelletier" <ron.pellet...@sympatico.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 11:53 AM
Subject: RE: New to Fantastical 2, need help

Hi Brian,

I get the same thing and I find it frustrating. Why doesn't open in the
current week? Can you think of even one reason why it does that? Right now,
I'm thinking that my VO Calendar was a better purchase. I will probably only
will use Fantastical to set repeat appointments. That's seems to be what the
current users brag about the most.

Ron & Danvers