From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Teresa Cochran
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 1:56 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Pre-orders now open for iOS 8 Without the Eye

Joseph, I think it's wrong and mean-spirited to post the way you did in this
thread. Yes, I know I'm probably opening an explosive can of worms, but I have
to call it as I see it.

Teresa

"We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing with
the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks

On Jul 28, 2014, at 8:02 PM, Joseph FreeTech <joseph.freet...@gmail.com