To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:38 AM
Subject: RE: compressed air, was - This Accessory May Not Be Supported

Robert,

You can buy cans of compressed air with a long, thin nozzle at every
computer and most electronics stores. They are very useful for blowing out
the gaps between keys on keyboards where dead skin and other things always
end up as well as for cleaning the inside of computers which usually ends up
getting pretty dusty.