From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Nancy Badger
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 3:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: wonderful accessibility update to move fitness app

I have always liked it as well. Thank you for taking the initiative to
contact the developer.

Nancy Badger, Ph.D
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Services UT Chattanooga Sent from my
iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse spelling errors.

> On Aug 14, 2014, at 10:22 AM, Woody Anna Dresner <wadres...@att.net>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've loved the Move app
> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/move-daily-activity-to-stay/id55599476
> 0?mt=8 since I got it from AppsGoneFree a year and a half ago. It's a
> fitness app that prompts you to do specific exercises throughout the day
at the interval you set. The exercises are chosen at random. For instance,
at 9:20, you might be asked to do 25 crunches, at 10:20, you might be asked
to walk up and down 4 flights of stairs, etc. The app was always reasonably
accessible, but there were a few issues. I pointed these out to the
developer, and he has fixed them in an update that came out this morning.

> This is a great app for anyone who wants to get in a little better shape
and doesn't want to do a long workout at any one time. You can buy
additional exercises to get more variety, and you can remove exercises you
don't like so that the app won't propose them. And if it suggests one you
don't want to do, you can ask for a new one. And with these accessibility
improvements, it's particularly good.  Thanks so much to the developer,
Kevin Holesh, for making such a good and accessible app!

> Cheers,
> Anna
>
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at