I am not sure. I never use the online version of Slacker. The last time I tried
Slacker Radio on my mac it was not accessible. It's probably flash based. I
believe Slacker's policy is that you can only download to one device due to
licensing agreements. However, I do not personally have need to download to my
computer since it's always connected to our home WIFI. I do appreciate the
option on my iPhone though, since sometimes I cannot get a good signal. :)

Christina