Hi Alan.

I have 2 AirPlay compatible printers, one is an HP multi-function inkjet, and
the other is an HP LaserJet 1102w. They both work very well but I use the
LaserJet more often because it’s cheaper per page and I don’t care about color,
just good print.

The multi-function is still a very cool printer because besides printing, you
can also scan wirelessly so you can place the printer where ever you want after
it’s been configured without having to worry about anything except having an AC
outlet for the printer.  The LaserJet 1102w was $90 at the time on Amazon. The
HP multi-function believe it or not was $39 on a Black Friday deal last year.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro