From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Monday, September 1, 2014 3:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: (found acceptable solution, I think!) Re: Number of notifications
still being announced in locked screen

I finally just decided to turn "manual" on for Do Not Disturb, at least when
I am working with a braille display. I am allowing all calls and messages
through however. This seems to have stopped the announcements of how many
notifications I have but I still see how many there are and can access all
of them as soon as I press the power button to go into the unlock screen. If
I find I am missing anything important I will then reconsider other
strategies. of course when running around the house or elsewhere and not
using a braille display I can just turn manual off.

--

Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.

I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper

thrown in the trash!

Then God gave me a new heart and life:

His joy for my despairing tears!

And now, every day: