he'll also turn voice over on and off for you as well.  This comes in handy
when my sighted wife wants to borrow my iPad Air or my iPhone 5s.  Her exact
words are I hate that D***ed voice over.  Apparently, with voice over on, the
gestures are totally different then with it off.  Still, when she has a problem
she wants me to fix for her, I warn her ahead of time I have to turn voice over
on then is that ok with you.  Yeah turn it on but be sure when your done then
turn it off.

I think she's afraid I'm going to mess up her Farmville thingie. <grin>

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2014!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!  Move
out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
HTTP://WWW.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!