From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 9:23 AM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com'
Subject: RE: I must be totally stupid i have forgotten.

Hi,

I sent a message to the list a few days back about doing an iCloud backup, but
didn't get a response. Trying again in view of this subject.

I have iCloud backup turned on. My iPhone says there's not enough free space.
When I look, there is a 2.9GB backup there. I presume I need to delete that one
in order to backup again.

Would that be right? I can't think of any other reason I first got an iCloud
bakup successfully, but now can't do it again.

How do I delete that first backup? Any other insights?

Thanks for any help. Keith