From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eileen Misrahi
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 9:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: OCR Quality with iPhone6 Vs. iPhone 6 Plus

Hello All,

I perform a tremendous amount of OCR with my iPhone 4 with either Text
Grabber, Text Detecter, or Prizmo. The amount of OCR with the StandScan is
more than doing the OCR free hand. I am aware of the difference between the
digital stabilizer and the optical stabilizer in the two phones. Can anyone
explain the quality that one should expect with the optical stabilizer when
it comes to using the iPhone6 Plus? This may be the determining factor when
deciding on which phone I will purchase. I am moving up from an iPhone4, so
there will definitely be a size increase and getting use to the possibility
of not being able to manage the phone with one hand.

Thanks in advance for the lists input.

Kind regards,
Eileen