Hi Alex,

That's exactly what I'm going to do. I have made replicas of each phone size,
but it doesn't do it justice until I can get my hands on both of them. I'll
wait a bew days, so the Apple store maddness will die down some. Hopefully,
touching the phones won't make me more confused and end up not purchasing a new
phone. Only time will tell which one I'll get.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Eikeen

Sent from my iPhone