Hey Sieghard,

Thanks for the laugh. Honestly the bugs for the most part I can live with.
While I do find them a major statement about Apple's commitment to
accessibility as I just can't get over the fact that Apple released a iPhone
operating system where blind people can't dial a phone number. I guess that
means that blind people won't be able to tell time with the iWatch. For the
first time ever I am going to actually start paying more attention to Droid
related info, as I do question how much testing Apple is actually doing with VO
if this kind of a bug is going to appear in the release. I also have not been
able to download any high quality voices after leaving the screen on trying to
download the Australian HQ voice for six hours it was only at 25megs of 125
downloaded. I am sure this is a server issue but not being able to download any
of the HQ voices and I have plenty of room on my 64GB is really pissing me off.