From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Hall
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:21 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iOS 8.0.1 is out

FYI, Apple has just pulled the update. You can no longer get it; I imagine
it will be re-released soon with a fix for the problems on the iPhone6.

On Sep 24, 2014, at 2:14 PM, Trea Abma <trea.a...@gmail.com
<mailto:trea.a...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I updated and didn't have this problems. I called voicemail and was able to
delete messages without the dial tone bug, so maybe this is solved.