I have done it the triditional way for so long, I don't know if I can even wrap
my head around this method.  I am use to having 1 2 3 from right to left on the
left side, and 4 5 6 from left to right on the right side with the space bar in
the middle.  I will try it more when I get my 6plus.

Frustrated with your Mac, I-device, or AppleTV?  New user and want quick
efficient answers?  Or maybe you know apple products and want to contribute?
Then come join a list where questions are always answered, and we are always
patient with you.

Subscribe here: peel-the-apple-subscr...@ultragroups.us
Or just follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/PealTheApple

And ask your question there.  All are welcome!