hi Dana,

You may be able to get that shiny new iPhone if you're with Verizon. I would
act fairly soon though. Right now, if you're under a 2 year agreement, you can
do what is called an Edge upgrade. What this means is that you would turn in
your 5S and start on the Verizon Edge program. This means that you would pay
for you're iPhone in installments. Once you pay off at least 60-percent of the
price of the iPhone, you can upgrade to the next device remaining on the Edge
program. Under an Edge agreement, you're not under a traditional 2 year
agreement. If you walk away, you just turn in your phone and go elsewhere if
need be. As far as unlimited data, just keep in mind that everyone's milage
varies, but like others have said, you're better off on wifi at work if it's
possible. You could go to Sprint or T-mobile who have unlimited data, but their
footprints are smaller than Verizon or ATT. I used to be petrified of giving up
my unlimited data through Verizon when I had it, but it turns out that I used
much less data than I thought.

Hope this helps some.

Kyle