Hello there Christopher, and others,

Thank you for attempting to help me. I really appreciate it.
I believe my account is set up as a pop account. How do I find out what it is
set up as?
Also, if I want to change it, how do I do this? I went into the settings, but I
did not see this as an option.
I did change the setting to delete messages, instead of archive them. So I do
have this fixed.
However, this problem is still happening. It seems to be just in the inbox. As
far as I can tell. I haven't checked other folders. Although, there are a lot
of messages in my trash folder.over 4000, as it first I was just moving them,
and not actually deleting them.
Is there a way to delete all these messages out of here? Or do I have to do it
one by one? I sure as heck hope not.

Any help, and/or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone