Bill and Alan,

Thank you so much for these suggestions. I will try them both and post the
results to the list in hopes that they will be helpful to others.

Cheryl

Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sent from my iPhone