I expect you are right about the agency being behind the development of this
non-subscription app. As for no new major features, I'm not sure I would agree.
They have added Google maps, which is a huge improvement, at least in my part
of the country. And they have better background operation and better battery
life. Major features? Depends on how you view them I suppose.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone