  From: Ron Pelletier
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:18 PM
  Subject: RE: Veteran Affairs Seeing Eye GPS, was: $299 GPS application

  Hi Sieghard,

  Having worked for a government agency, I do know that they do not want to
purchase annual subscriptions.  The VA part of it is probably only since
veterans probably have it paid for by the V A just like veterans here in Canada
can get things like that paid by the DVA and the name probably has more to do
with the funding than anything else.  Meanwhile, I have my Trekker Breeze and I
won’t be getting an app like this one for my iPhone. I value too much my
already short battery life on my iPhone to use it up on GPS. I might consider
something like that if I didn’t have a stand alone device for that purpose.

  Ron & Danvers