It's Mbraille not embryo. Maybe your autocorrection is changing it to embryo.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day:
"This I call to mind,
and therefore I have hope:
The steadfast love of the Lord
never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."
(Lamentations 3:21-23 ESV)

On Oct 16, 2014, at 10:14 AM, Kathy Metters <ktpur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried embryo and never could use it. Using the brill in iOS eight is much
> easier for me. I don't know if it was me or the app. I love the braille
> implet or iOS eight, I do not bother with using embryo because it's too
> difficult.
>
> Katie Lady Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 9, 2014, at 12:45 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4...@icloud.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm not having the spacing problem but I have no idea why; I know several
>> people have reported it. You can get echo with uncontracted braille but it
>> would be nice to have that with contracted but I don't care about sounds per
>> se just want to know if I typed the right thing without having to check. I
>> couldn't really speak to the rest of these points since for some reason I
>> was never really able to use M-braille but they make some sense. I would
>> imagine the iOS system wil eventually have more of these features.
>>
>> --
>> Cheryl
>>
>> I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
>> I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
>> thrown in the trash!
>> Then God gave me a new heart and life:
>> His joy for my despairing tears!
>> And now, every day:
>> "This I call to mind,
>> and therefore I have hope:
>> The steadfast love of the Lord
>> never ceases;
>> his mercies never come to an end;
>> they are new every morning;
>> great is your faithfulness."
>> (Lamentations 3:21-23 ESV)
>>

>> On Oct 9, 2014, at 2:40 PM, Alex Hall <mehg...@icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>>> 1. Spaces are often not recognized by iOS, leading to significantly slower
>>> typing. They are not misread as dots, they are simply ignored.