I am using the Yahoo fantasy app for fantasy football. I noticed that there are 
updates on the players, giving information on their last game and what they are 
expected to do in the pending game.my cited wife can read these updates, but I 
cannot read them with voiceover.I have tried the two finger swipe down and the 
two finger swipe up commands, all to no avail.

I am using an iPhone 5S with iOS 8.02. Has anyone else figured out how to read 
these updates?

Thanks for your help

Keep

Sent from my iPhone

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to