Hi,

I mainly agree with what you have stated here. Now I admit that we only had our
iPhone 4 for 2 years but that wasn’t because we wanted a new 5S just to keep
current. the issue was that he 4 was slowing down under IOS7, we did not have
Siri; in short, we should have waited a month to purchase the 4S. So I think it
largely depends on your circumstances.