Actually, you can still login to audiopass but it is a little tricky. Go to
settings and audiopass but if I remember correctly tap register instead of
sign-in. I think I posted about this when I first finally figured it out and
then it would have been fresh in my mind and thus more accurate. Then there’s
an “already subscribed” option there and you can use that to sign in. Once you
do that, you should stay logged in to nfl.com week to week unless you
deliberately log out, and this also doesn’t prevent you from listening on your
computer though I can’t remember if I’ve tried having both open at once.

I haven’t posted about how to access live games because I’ve had some trouble
coming up with a cut-and-dried formula. Once you have audiopass logged in and
you find the “available now” area and click the game you want, audiopass will
be an option but it may be way toward the end of the screen or else the options
once you choose audiopass are toward the end. Then you may get the home or
national radio feed but there are other options. As for how I get to available
now, I’ell try to do it step by step Thursday or Sunday and write it down as I
go. For one thing, I think the screen looks a little different on Sundays from
Mondays and Thursdays and for another I think somehow it isn’t always the
change. One thing I will say: if you don’t want to be really confused and maybe
stuck back in last week’s games, it appears to be best to double tap the “close
audio” button when done instead of just exiting the app. It also seems to help
me to actually go into app switcher and close the app each time so you can have
more of a fresh start each session. How much of this is real and how much is my
effort to explain the not-consistently-explicable I don’t know, but for the
last three weeks I have succeeded in listening to everything I wanted to after
several weeks of total frustration at the beginning.

If you don’t have audiopass but you want live games, I think the “now
available” is still the way to go. Another way to go, for either audiopass or
other live feeds, is togo to teams. To do this you may have to double-tap the
menu icon and then touch further down the screen. Then I think there’s an
unlabeled button close to the menu icon that I double tap and it brings up all
the teams. I choose the team I want and go to its schedule and pick the current
game. From there I can usually pick the feed I want but again, remember that
these items are way down the screen and sometimes if you flick you manage t end
up at the beginning of the screen and have to do it over.

I hope this helps. I am sorry that I can’t give a more systematic and
consistent account but I am so happy that I now am really using the app. Again,
I’ll try to trace my steps on Thursday and again on Sunday and post them as I
am doing it.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: