Below is the response I received from Fleksy support when I wrote asking if
Fleksy VO would return to the Apps store. It seems apparent from their reply
that their efforts will focus on Fleksy Keyboard going forward and effort will
not be expended to maintain Fleksy VO so it works with iOS 8 or future iOS
versions.

I still hope that someone with Fleksy VO on their iDevice who updated to iOS 8
will let me know how it works.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: