Hi
I am using Fleksy to type this message. I do not have. Allow full access in.
Why would you need to enable something as dangerous as that. If apple really
cared about our privacy. Why did they put this option into settings after a
customer installs a third party keyboard. Can someone please explain this to
me. I do notunderstand why the world's safest company would do this.

Sent from my iPhone