Alan,

I have Fleksy VOR, proudly sitting in the dock of my iPhone for S, and I have
updated to version 8.1.I am sorry to tell you that for me, at least, Fleksy VO
is not usable.I was one of the early adopters of this app and would love to see
it working at least as well as it did when it first came out.

Fingers crossed,
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone