I wrote to Goodreads support expressing discontent with the change to the way the Currently Reading shelf is displayed. Before this most recent update, I could see all the titles on my currently reading shelf. Since the update of IOS and the of the Goodreads app, I can see only one title and a progress button. I asked how to move to the other titles on that shelf. I can find them by searching, but that's an unnecessary pain since they have been previously entered. Tech Support, in this, someone named Shaun, sent the following instructions:

1) Navigate to "My Books."

2) Under the "Currently Reading" row, tap the title name of the book once so VoiceOver reads it out.

3) Then somewhere on the "Currently Reading" row you'll want to activate "drag-mode." I found tapping just below the progress percentage bar is a good area. Tap here 2 times and hold-- wait for the sound signal and then drag either left or right.

4) Repeat steps 2) and 3) to continue navigation.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need assistance with anything else.

End of quoted text. And no, it doesn't help.
I know how to double-tap and hold. I have successfully moved apps into folders. I have tried doing what he described, and *nothing* happens. If anyone can make the procedure work, please let me know how it was accomplished. I really would rather use the app than the Goodreads website. For now, I won't be adding anything else to Currently Reading. Books will just have to go from Wants to Read to Read (past tense).

Kathy Blackburn
kblac...@austin.rr.com