From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 1:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Bulk] Re: To Jonathan--itunes 12

Hi Larry, thanks a lot for the kind words, really appreciate that.

I'm going to make brief reference to iTunes 12 in the next FSCast and outline
some of the shortcut keys that have already been well covered on this list.

If there's demand for even more than this, we may come back to it and do a
demo. But not too much has changed really if you've been working with iTunes
without the sidebar.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org