Todd, I used your app, and it works great here in Battle Ground. It found restaurants that my boyfriend who has lived here for years had never seen. How up to date is this info? I notice ssome restaurants don't seem to have a menu button, and I want to make sure these things are current as I wouldn't want to go somewhere that is no longer there, but a great app, haven't looked at businesses but would be nice to be able to find stores or doctors or such.

Eden
On 11/20/2014 10:12 AM, Steve wrote:
Todd,
I will have to review your app on-line. I've had it for almost a year and a half, it frequently has updates and I love the access to restaurant menus, as well as the ability to look at other business types. Real nice to see developers who monitor the list and make a unique meaningful app.
Steve
Lansing, MI
----- Original Message -----
*From:* Todd Bernhard <mailto:t...@toddbernhard.com>
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:42 PM
*Subject:* Re: All access

Hi Everyone,

Todd here. I'm the developer of AllAccess. I'm glad to hear people like it.

You can search for businesses by name, or browse by category.

You can download it for free for iPhone and iPad from this link: http://ALAX.US

Regarding favorites, that's a work in progress but it's designed to remember your recent visits automatically.

There's also an Android version.  Learn more at http://AllAccess.US

Thanks and take care.

---todd
Todd Bernhard