Thanks, everyone.

Yes, we get most of our info from FourSquare, so if that info is out of
date, then we might be as well.  We do have a way to add or delete content
independently of FourSquare, but it's not a bad idea for a business owner
to make sure their content is up-to-date on FourSquare.  Also, individuals
not associated with the business can make suggestions directly to
FourSquare, such as businesses that have closed, etc.  I am a FourSquare
"Superuser" which means I can usually get content updated that an end user
might not.

If they have a menu but FourSquare doesn't list it, they can contact us, as
well as FourSquare to make it happen.  There are several alternatives so we
can discuss the options.  It's a good idea to remind restaurants of their
obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.  It's not always
practical to have Braille menus or have a waiter read the menu, including
pricing, so an electronic menu lets them cater to the entire community.  We
also built the iOS version of All Access such that deaf users can build an
order and touch a button to have it spoken out loud on their behalf.

---todd
http://AllAccess.US