This Chase ap, how do I get an online account with them to do this, I mean all I know is my account number as I've never used online banking. I did not like the cumbersomeness of it on a computer and JAWS always saying a bunch of graphical nonsense and so much clutter, I find the Idevice less cluttered for these things, and I'm tired of calling the number every other day.

Eden
On 12/1/2014 1:46 PM, RobH. wrote:
I keep thinking about banking like this,  but still nervous of the security
aspect as this is prime target for malware/hackers.

But Net only?  EGG used to do this over here, not sure they still do;  web
only, or call centre if you must,  in India.  They know there job and have
very tightly controlled scripts;  the greatest frustration is trying to get
human to human responses out of them.
Mrs was with them a while, a hsort while, which pretty well says it all.

RobH.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Merritt" <wcmerr...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: Online banking and iOS app support

Regarding online banking: what you are talking about is offerred by
many of the banks people have mentioned. I have not heard of a bank
which only operates online, though I wouldn't be surprised if one
existed. I don't know if the "online bank" would exist very well in
our society since most people like the option of going to a physical
location and talking to someone if an issue or concern comes up. Or,
if they simply want to deal with a real person. Most of the major
banks and credit unions have online banking services, such as Chase,
Wells-Fargo, Bank of America, and many others. I use Chase and I have
had no issues with their app. I can even transfer money between
accounts in the Chase app. I used to call the toll free number for
Chase once or twice a day to hear my balance and other information.
Now, I open the app. Chase offers a service where you can sign-up for
different email alerts, such as low balance alerts, when checks or
transactions clear your account, and many other kinds. This is another
way that I stay on top of my accounts.

Online banking is like Facebook: you can do as much or as little as
you want. Some banks, like Chase, offer online demonstrations so you
can see the kinds of information you would find in an account summary.
Go to your bank's site and see if you can find something like this.

Good luck,
Wayne