Hi Everyone,

Glad to know that multilingualism bugs are important to others as
well. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with Greek to establish a
syntactical foundation. So, the languages I use are French France,
Mexican Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Arabic,
and have all the variants of English on my roter. Interestingly, when
I upgraded to IOS 8 (initial release), some of these languages
wouldn't upgrade to their higher quality variants. After upgrading to
the latest version of IOS, Arabic was still facing the same
inconvenience. I'm in the process of composing an e-mail to Apple,
hoping that they will fix this. As I mentioned, minor bugs. However,
they are somewhat anoying.

Thanks for reading.
Have a good day.
If you ever get the chance, go to http://www.realrandomradio.com and