Hello all
I've got a long way to go to smoothly operate the 4S someone gave me last
week. I have not updated and am using 7.01.2, I think. I have Tune In Radio
on the phone which initially seemed pretty easy to navigate. Now however I
am getting confused about what is on different pages of the app and where I
need to be to for example, delete a station I am following. Likewise, I
can't figure out which screen I need to be on to switch stations which I
have put in My profile area. I go there, hear it spoken but the one finger
double tap does not switch the station. Not all pages don't have a play or
stop or skip button unless I am missing them somehow. I also don't remember
hearing the Home, browse and other Tabs spoken before until yesterday.
        I haven't gotten anywhere with using the keyboard so when I saw an
edit buttoning one instance, I hit on it then did a two finger double tap in
hopes that there would be a dictate button available. I know a double tap
with two fingers turns the radio on and off once the app is open but I
thought someone also told me that gesture would activate a dictate button -
I guess that makes no sense.  I wanted to just speak the call letters. That
got me nowhere, but then I was just guessing it might be the right thing to
do! Is there some help info within the application itself?
        It's back to square one.

        Deidre