Well Deezer does give you the lossless streaming at this point its still $10 per month.

They are in the process of recoding a lot of their music so that is something to be aware of but truthfully I just haven't had one dropout with deezer or tidal and the sound was quite comparable.

I do have 300mbps down and 20mpbs up here but even over lte deezer has worked great when I am not on wifi and I have all strems set to high bandwith.

Don

Hi Don,

I guess it all depends on how serious you are with these services. I prefer
quality and so far it seems that Tidal is definitely a step above the rest
although Deezer offers a $20 subscription which they say also includes lossless
format streaming. I will have to sit down and talk to sonos, submit some
diagnostic reports from my system and see if they can find out why I am getting
this behavior where songs only play part way and then skip. I had signed up
with a german service called Aupeo and experienced the same behavior and just
thought it was because it was a much less expensive subscription and just not
as good. I have 1 Sonos connect at my business as well and it's wired into my
router and I have experienced the same with Deezer. My internet connection
there is ADSL with 25 Mbps down and 5 Mbps up which should be plenty fast
enough even for lossless streaming.

I don't know what kind of bandwidth Netflix requires, but I never have any
issues with it via my Apple TV which is connected wirelessly to my home network.