Hi Richard,

Since the Scan Jig uses the light source from the iPhone or iPad, do you still
get accurate scans when using the Scan Jig? That's one of the advantage of the
StandScan Pro with the built-in LED lights. I am intrigued with the
construction of the Scan Jig and the ability to change the height on the
position of the iPhone. I would appreciate some feedback on the scan accuracy
before considering purchasing the product.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone