Hi Deidre,

The first thing you need to do in Voice dream Reader is add Bookshare as an
account. To do this, choose Settings, then Bookshare. Fill out the form.

Now, to get a book, choose Add from the main Voice Dream Reader screen. Choose
Bookshare. You will find various search and browse options. Once you have the
book or books you want, choose Done.

I hope that helps.

Best,
Anna