在 2023/2/8 下午6:10, Michael S. Tsirkin 写道:
On Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at 09:57:54AM +0800, Heng Qi wrote:
I think it's a good idea to do this on top of Alvaro's patch
unifying these two structures.
I saw Alvaro's patch, but it doesn't seem to be stable yet, is there a good
way for me to
unify the two structures, since a patch should only do one thing.
Problem is you were trying to change these existing structures too
so the patches conflicted. However I think at this point
we are in agreement on a new command with a new structure.
In this case there won't be a conflict as you are
not touching existing commands so no need for you
to depend on Alvaro's patch.

I get it.

Thanks.